All positions are filled. Come back soon.
Warehouse Associate Stratford, ON – position filled
Improving animal welfare is, and has always been, at the centre of Eickemeyer’s philosophy. Since our foundation in 1961, veterinarians have benefited from our vast experience in the field of veterinary science.
Our Canadian warehouse located in an amenity rich area of Stratford, Ontario is looking to add another member to our team! Start your day with a coffee and our group of upbeat veterinary professionals learning how we support the industry by providing essential product to clinics across North America.
Reporting to the Office Manager you will be responsible for many aspects of working in a fast- paced warehouse environment. If you enjoy great hours, constant on the job learning opportunities, considerable industry job security, and an opportunity to shape your own career this is the job for you.
Benefits and pay range:
– $19.75/hour starting salary
– Health benefits or RRSP contribution
– All statutory and civic holidays plus December holiday closure
– Weekday hours with a flexible work model (half day Fridays, banked time off, etc.)
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Order picking: using picklists gather items to complete orders
– Order packing: pack product in appropriate boxes or onto skids as required
– Order shipping: using shipping software, label all outgoing packages
– Work with the entire team in receiving any incoming shipments, including counting and sorting inventory into correct areas of the warehouse
– Look to continuously improve our processes by identifying opportunities for improvement
– Upcoming opportunities include implementing a new barcoding system and expansion into new physical space
Requirements and Qualifications:
– High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
– RVT/VA, or veterinary experience considered an asset
– Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
If you would like to grow your career by working at Eickemeyer please submit your cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to filling this role by August 31st.
Western Sales Representative – position filled
If you are an experienced RVT/VA or have Veterinary Industry experience and are eager to be a team player in a reputable growing organization, this opportunity is right for you! Eickemeyer offers a competitive salary package and commission plan.
Improving animal welfare is, and has always been, at the centre of Eickemeyer’s philosophy. Since our foundation in 1961, veterinarians have benefited from our vast experience in the field of veterinary science. By exchanging knowledge and expertise with veterinary professionals from all around the world, we constantly develop new products.
These are tested in clinical practice to ensure that only the best remain in our portfolio. Therefore, we can offer solutions that meet your individual demands and guarantee the highest quality at a reasonable cost.
– Analyzes territory to optimize veterinarians and the practices teams needs. Builds and fosters relationships with veterinarians and their teams to find and implement the proper sale cycles
– Maintain and develop product knowledge. Partake in any training and skill building seminars directed by management
– Utilize CRM software daily to keep all records complete and accurate. Complete all daily administration needs directed by management
Education, Experience and Skills:
– Self-motivated and highly driven with ability to work independently from a home office and part of a team
– Excellent written and verbal skills
– Ability to travel overnight in territory and attend conferences across Canada
– Strong presentation skills and computer competency
– The ability to understand and successfully sell entire product line
– Medical, Orthopedic, Veterinary sales an asset
– Valid Driver’s license with a clear driving record
– Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
– Minimum 2 years prior experience in outside sales
– Must be legally authorized to work in the Canada without restriction
If you would like to grow your career by working at Eickemeyer please submit your cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com.