Heine® Beta 200 LED Ophthalmoscope Head
Exclusive dustproof design protects the precision optical components and ensures maintenance-free operation. The BETA 200 ophthalmoscopes are the only instruments with an aluminium frame system. Optical components are flush-mounted on a cast aluminum frame, eliminating misalignment and making the instrument shock-resistant. Maintenance-free for a lifetime.
- Exclusive aspherical optical system (AOS).
- There’s LED. And there’s LEDHQ. HEINE has set a new standard which maintains that only the best is good enough, from the selection of materials to processing, from light intensity to dimmability, and from thermal management to a colour rendering index as high as possible. That’s what we call LED in HEINE Quality – or LEDHQ.
- Special optical interface to precisely integrate the LED illumination with the optical system to ensure bright, homogeneous light during examinations.
- The BETA 200 ophthalmoscope accommodates higher refractive errors with a 27 single lenses rekoss disc. + in 1 D steps: 1 – 10 15 20 40 D – in 1 D steps: 1 – 10 15 20 25 35 D
- Patented, unique, stepless dimming from 3 % to 100 % with practical one-finger operation.
- No stray light due to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window – eliminates distractions.
- Precise one-hand control of the instrument. Ergonomic design offers flexibility while examining.
- Suitable for large as well as small or undilated pupils.
- Ergonomic design fits the orbita comfortably, and blocks out ambient light.