Icare® TONOVET Plus Tonometer
Icare® TONOVET Plus is the new generation tonometer for quick and easy veterinary IOP measuring.
The TONOVET Plus tonometer is used for measuring IOP on animal patients by general veterinary practitioners, veterinary ophthalmologists and other veterinary medical personnel.
The TONOVET Plus is even easier to use. It features an advanced user interface with a clearer, larger display. Red/ green positioning lights help to find the correct angle and aim to the middle of the cornea. The automatic measuring sequence lets you choose if you want to take single readings or take all 6 measurements with one press of the button.
- Quick, painless and accurate procedure
- Easy to use and requires no calibration
- Assisting positioning lights
- Large and easy to read colour display
- Inc. 100 probes
- Transport case
- Power supply: 4 x AA non-rechargeable batteries, 1.5 V alkaline LR6
- Measurement range: 10 – 60 mmHg
- Accuracy: ± 2.5 mmHg (10 – 30 mmHg) and ± 10% (> 30 – 60 mmHg)
- Repeatability (coefficient of variation): < 8 %
- Accuracy of display: 1 mmHg
- Display units: millimeter of mercury (mmHg)
- This device has BF-type electric shock protection
- Dimensions (mm): W 24 – 29 x H 35 – 95 x L 215
- Weight: 140 g (without batteries)